The Bear & The Rat's Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie for Dogs
Want a homemade treat for your dog that's not only pretty, but also healthful (not to mention easy)? Make your pup a Banana Peanut Butter (Barker) ice cream pie especially for him or her!
- 1 pint of The Bear & The Rat's Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- 1 store-bought individual graham cracker pie crust (or you can make your own crust)
- Remove The Bear & The Rat's Banana Peanut Butter yogurt for dogs from the freezer and allow to defrost on counter for 20 minutes
- Spoon Banana yogurt into prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Refreeze until hard
- Make holiday-ready by adding a dollop of whipped cream (optional)
- For a golden-brown crust, brush with a light egg wash and bake 5 minutes. Allow to cool before spooning filling in.
- Get ready for lots of kisses & snuggles!
The Bear & The Rat | Healthy Dog Ice Cream | Yogurt Treats for Dogs http://cooltreatsfordogs.com/