Pupcakes w/ Frosting
Pupcake? Don't mind if we do. Add a scoop of The Bear & The Rat's yogurt & your next doggie birthday party is set for pawsome.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (can substitute other if wheat sensitive)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Add the wet ingredients and whisk gently to combine. Spoon batter into the muffin cups and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 10-15 minutes. Allow the pupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- To make the frosting, stir together the yogurt and the peanut butter. Spread on top of each muffin before serving.
- The pupcakes can be kept up to three days in the refrigerator.
Adapted from The Scrumptious Pumpkin
The Bear & The Rat | Healthy Dog Ice Cream | Yogurt Treats for Dogs http://cooltreatsfordogs.com/