Grain-Free Peanut Butter Apple Cake for Dogs
Nom. Nom. Are apples good for dogs? You betcha they are! They're full of FIBER and Vitamins A & C. So make them into a celebration cake for your pup. Don't forget the yogurt!
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Grease a ramekin or a jumbo muffin tin. Fill with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a couple minutes, and then slide the cake out of the baking container. Cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before serving to your dog.
- Frost with extra peanut butter, if desired.
Adapted from Spoonful of Sugar Free
The Bear & The Rat | Healthy Dog Ice Cream | Yogurt Treats for Dogs http://cooltreatsfordogs.com/